Monday, May 14, 2012

A Library for every Occasion

“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” 
― Pride and Prejudice 

I completely understand where Jane is coming from! I myself have a whole list full of ideas for my very own personal library when I get a place of my own.

A window seat just for reading is perfect (I actually worked with my dad to build one into the window in my bed room) But I would say it would be nice if I could have book shelves near by.



And if I ever find myself in a small cottage with spacious attics then this would be what I would use it for. 



However, I will say the most charming of them all would be a hidden room full of books and comfy chairs. I do not think Jane could disagree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment