Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Colonel Brandon and Mrs. Whickham

“The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!” 
― Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility 


Oh dear I feel I have shocked poor Alan but alas at the moment this is exactly how I feel. Are there no longer any gentlemen in the world? Or are they just figures of Jane's imagination? Surly not! Eventually I hope we shall all find our Mr. Darcys, Mr. Knightleys, and Colonel Brandons. Of course at the moment I'm not going to worry about finding my Mr. Darcy. Instead I will go on a hunt for food...and not I'm not anything like Lydia Bennet...that is unless you wave a bit of food in my face..... 


Oh dear. Now it seem's I've even shocked Mrs.Whickham herself.




No comments:

Post a Comment